Friday, September 20, 2013

My final image looks like a Ravens Wood football logo, I'm happy with it because I managed to use a colour gradient and choose my own font. The font shows power and pride  because it is bold and a sans serif writing. I chose black as a colour because it matches the school logo, but also goes with my theme of football. The main images that I have found make my theme clearer and I'm happy that I managed to re-size and position them effectively. The overall effect is visually striking and communicates my design ideas well. this logo represents power as the colors i have used are bold and dark this will make the logo standout more to other people to see
to make it more clearer i will add a football icons or football themes to make sure people realize this is to do with football

No comments:

Post a Comment