Sunday, September 1, 2013

FRIDAY: On friday , i didnt use my phone alot or interact with the media much as i was at shool but when i got home , i checked my intsagram, twitter and faebook probably each hour , also i watched sky sports news for roughly 2 hours all together

SATURAY: On saturday , i used my phone alot for twitter as i was tweeting all my mates at football most of the day , i also watched the bbc news early morning about 7 for 30 minutes but other than that i didnt watch or use the media alot

SUNDAY: Today , ive been on my phone constatly tweeting , uploading photos on instagram and a normal look at facebook, ive been watcing sky sports news all morning , seeing if bale is going

thats been my weekend of media!

1 comment:

  1. This is OK Sonny, but I think you could have added much more detail about what you got up to. You could also have thought about embedding video and pictures to illustrate what you got up to.

    ReplyDelete